So this week has been good. Not too much went on... Here are the quotes of the week:
"Kayne West? He's dirtier than feces on my shoe" -Bro Williamson
(Elder Wawro speaking to the Canadian in the class) "I dont HATE Canada, I just sometimes wonder why it's a country."
Elder Madsen: "MENNESKER! SHHHHH! Jeg har pinecone." ---> Translation: "PEOPLE! SHHHHH! I have pine cone." You had to be there.
So we are still not sure whether or not we have gotten our visas yet, so we are fasting and praying for them, in accordance with the Lord's will of course. We will know by the time we leave if we have them or not. The group before us in March still has not gotten theirs, so we are a bit worried. We are still okay to get reassigned temporarily in the US or stay at the MTC though. We are just excited to get out and to serve the people that we have already learned how to love.
I have seen a few new faces here this week. I saw Sister Worlton (Emma), who is waiting on her visa to finally get to where she is to be. I have also seen Sister Ahlstrom (Marcie) and that was cool too. I have seen Brother Richman (Dawson) also. Good times these are.
Well, that is about it. There is not much else going on. I guess we will see where I will get sent. I know that the Lord will send me where I am needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment