Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Letter from Elder Eisert - May 21st, 2013

So, this week was just about as exciting as any other one in the MTC. I got to host last Wednesday, which was cool. I hosted about 3 missionaries. It is interesting to see their reactions to things and to compare what they were feeling to what I remember feeling. It was pretty cool.

So, because I do not have my visa yet, I was reassigned to the California Fresno Mission. This is interesting because that is the very same mission that my father served in. It will be a neat experience to serve people in English and to begin weeding out those 'greenie' tendencies. Another cool thing is that my mission president is Larry Gelwix, the coach of the team that Forever Strong the movie is based on. I am pretty excited for that.

There have been a few more sightings since last Tuesday -- I saw Tanner Rawle, a friend from elementary school, and I have seen a few other people that I either cannot remember their name or I cannot remember that I saw them. Ever since being in the MTC my mind has been so weird in that way. My memory is acting so strange....

I am excited to get out and into the field. I wonder what it will be like.... I also wonder how long I will be there because the group from March STILL hasn't gotten their visas. Ya.....

No quotes this week, sorry.

Get ready to hear some awesome stories about California next week!!!



Friends in the MTC



District with Brother Williamson



Brother Williamson and Elder Eisert



Elder Eisert and Elder Redd



Elder Eisert's District



Denmark



Fresno



Elder Eisert and Sister Ripplinger



District with Brother Pullan



Brother Williamson



Elder Ludlow



Elder Wawro



MTC









No comments:

Post a Comment