-Pizza Bagels. They are great.
-Chocolate Milk. I still like Mountain Dairy brand chocolate milk more, but I can tolerate the stuff here now.
-I am excited to leave to Danmark! It will be awesome!
So, Let me see... I haven't done much.... umm.... So the people in my district like to play that one hit the cup and move it all about game. It is interesting. They also play this game called 'ultimate tic tac toe' where there is a big tic tac toe board and little ones in each of the big ones.
The language is coming along. It is difficult, but I have found that trust in yourself and in the Lord will help you amazingly.
I just got made Zone leader with my companion Elder Swan. That was kind of unexpected, but hey -- the Lord knows best, right?
Not many other things happened. Umm.... The word for a boombox is 'ghettoblaster' in Danish. That is kind of funny....
My teachers are awesome. I have 2.5 of them (two are actually mine and then their boss sometimes teaches and he is awesome).
I am excited and scared to go to Denmark. I hope that my visa comes. I am still worried because the group that left and got reassigned before us still are not in Denmark and they left in late March. Ya.
The Flu broke out among the Swedes. They left this morning at 3am and one had to stay because of it and is now in quarantine/isolation. That would stink to be in. The Lord knows best, though. Hopefully the sister gets back to health and can leave soon to Sweden.
I love to hear from you all. If you decide to write, you will probably get a more personal response if you send me a letter. Be warned, you can only send a state-side letter until the end of next week! Yay for me!
Elder Wawro quotes:
(talking about Marriage and Divorce)
"It was the end of something that could have been endless"
(Elevator story)
"My comp and I got in the elevator. (Note to reader: There is a NO JUMPING $50 FINE sign) When we got in, the first thing my companion did was jump. The elevator stopped. We were stuck there for 20 minutes." -you had to be there. the teachers were frantically searching the MTC campus
Elder Metcalf Quotes:
(Elder Wawro wont tell the story of how he fell off the cliff)
"Elder Wawro: I won't tell it!
Elder Metclaf: Korihor once said, 'Don't tell your life stories.' Korihor was an ANTICHRIST."
Well, that is it.
Classroom
Cup Game
Hallway
No comments:
Post a Comment