Monday, December 30, 2013

Letter from Elder Eisert - December 30th, 2013

This week was plain wonderful! Christmas was great because I got to talk to my family and then I had good food and all. Christmas is a great season. I look forward to this next year, as I will be on my mission for all of it.

It was wonderful to spend Christmas with some wonderful people and then have so many good experiences this week. I am not one really for New Years resolutions, but I can see how goal setting really helps you to progress. It is cool to look at the goals again later on because sometimes you forget them (oops) and then see that you have actually grown past them or something.

This week will be good because we have an appointment with our really cool investigators (all of them) and things will hopefully progress. I guess that we will see!

I hope that all of you had a great Christmas and have a great New Years as well!

Christmas Eve


Christmas Day


We ate a lot


A view of the city




No comments:

Post a Comment