So, we went on splits again this week, but this time it was down in Sønderborg. I went out with Ældste Swan (my companion from the MTC) and we had a ball. We got to visit a few people, and we each had our own Dagmartærte for lunch. One of those is usually meant for 5 people. Yes.
Not much else to say, but things are getting a bit darker and colder, so I know that summer is ending! We will see what the winter brings.
Our investigators are doing well, but things are not really progressing. We will continue working with them and hopefully get a baptismal date soon! We will see.
Found a random circle while cycling. Decided to make a scene
Beautiful Church near Sønderborg
Statue of men by the sea
Fed dear in a park. I was acting like a deer.
A typical Danish train
Pulled Pork Hotdog? Have any of you ever heard of this? I do not think that this is a `Real American Tradition`
No comments:
Post a Comment