Friday, April 26, 2013

Letter from Elder Eisert - April 19th, 2013

Hi All,

So far the MTC has been great. All of my district (in the room) is sleeping, so I thought I might join them soon. I just thought I would say a few quick things about the MTC that I did not know before I came:

-A mission doesn't feel all that different. That is, the Spirit is stronger and the environment is great, but it isn't like the fantasy some people have. It is hard work.

-The food at the cafeteria is great. I am amazed that they can produce quality food at such high quantities. It isn't like amazing, but it gets you through the day.

-Letters/packages become super awesome here. They are literally our only connection to civilization.

-Learning a language is hard, but if you put in the work, the Lord will bless you.

There is so much more that I could write, but I really have to go now. So, talk to you soon!

From,

Elder Eisert

No comments:

Post a Comment